Greetings adventurers

Victory teaches the naive, and defeat the wise; successes give units of lessons, and failures give thousands. Learn from the lessons of the vanquished. Jeff O`Leary
News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
COCKROACH

Gold Accessory Nerf

35 minutes ago, balu134 said:

u made the video? link here pls

Sure Buddy, i waste my time making a 1 Hour Video for you just to Proof nothing. Next you tell me my Rates are high cause my Hair is red 🤣

How about you enable System Chat and see that People, who actually Grind instead of crying, dropping Golden Accs every 5 min...

1 hour ago, balu134 said:

oh man XD

Quick run to get Marnis for 64, man now im tired. phew

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Daigo said:

unknown.png

Okay nice flex buddy but where's the proof that you did that after the nerf :^)

2 minutes ago, tofubeast said:

Okay nice flex buddy but where's the proof that you did that after the nerf :^)

While you get 4 per Hour others be like

Unbenannt.png

6 minutes ago, Daigo said:

While you get 4 per Hour others be like

Unbenannt.png

You're showing all these screen shots yet no proof it was after the nerf :thinking:

20 minutes ago, tofubeast said:

You're showing all these screen shots yet no proof it was after the nerf :thinking:

It is from this evening loot, i was grinding at gyffin and i see him get tung rings every couple of minutes. Sycraia drop is too broken, so easy get rings

Truth be told different spots need different increases. A place like sycria is really nice still at X5 but some places like hystria, gyfin and other low density areas are suffering.Decreasing it from X10 to X5 doesnt mean you get half the loot you used to get.Actually you lose 3/4ths of the loot you used to get. I think the X5 should go to X7.Still a decent nerf but that way we actually lose half of what we got before with which i think would please both ppl that want X10 back and those who cried for the nerf.

11 hours ago, Daigo said:

unknown.png

so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

why 3/4 the rings 360p and the rest of the rings full HD 1080p?
image.png.d7e5a28924394dc21027bae4eb1d1a4e.png
why the top rows of rings not blurry, but the bottom ones are? is that an exporting problem with your photoshop installation? or do you just suck at photoshop/have no fucking idea what you are doing

KEK

so the best you got is a screenshot of geting 4 rings in a row, with no proof it wasnt during the 10x accessory rates period

cringe. 🤡

> "This Discussion is useless anyway. Tested Kagtum yesterday, got 3 Duo 1 Pri 15 Base in one Hour. If that isn't enough for you Guys, i have no clue what you want. Probably just here for the Drama."
> "So you don't even know that Kagtum dropping Ruins Ring, ok..."

So you went and tested dreighan rates on tuesday after MONDAYS NERF/BUFF? did you even read the patch notes? Ruins rings (gold accessory) got INCREASE CHANCE at tshira ruins in kagtum by 5x.

• Reduced the chance of falling gold jewelry from monsters by 5 times
  • Increased the chance of falling gold jewelry from monsters 5 times (Trisha Ruins, Mirumok Ruins[Valtarra Eclipsed Belt])

I'm sorry but, you are a moron for thinking anyone would ever believe you and your fake image.

its so sad because if what you say is true, it would have taken you an hour or two to make a LEGIT image of all the rings, but you were too fucking lazy to even do that, maybe cause rates are nerfed now right? so you went and shopped it, it literally disproves your entire argument
 images_3.jpg.948ffb26c731cf6459d94c4839ce79f5.jpg

Edited by COCKROACH
  • Like 1

@COCKROACH you are simple retarded. You think i'm going to Photoshop a Screenshot just to flex on you? What about the other Pic? Fake as well? Do you actually follow System Chat and see in what interval Accessories drop? You simple here for the Drama and i'm very happy that Acharnes is a smart Guy not listen to People like you. Since you hate how things going here and you are a big Number at CDO, why you just don't go back there and tell Admins to trash the Server for your needs? I have enough of this now, keep insulting whoever you want to proof your Point. Bye

Edited by Daigo
  • Haha 3

On 1/23/2020 at 9:11 AM, Daigo said:

@COCKROACH you are simple retarded. You think i'm going to Photoshop a Screenshot just to flex on you? What about the other Pic? Fake as well? Do you actually follow System Chat and see in what interval Accessories drop? You simple here for the Drama and i'm very happy that Acharnes is a smart Guy not listen to People like you. Since you hate how things going here and you are a big Number at CDO, why you just don't go back there and tell Admins to trash the Server for your needs? I have enough of this now, keep insulting whoever you want to proof your Point. Bye

Explain the quality issue then. Come on we're waiting.

I dont think every grind area has x5 drop rate, ruin rings and tungrad necklaces drop very frequently. In 1 hour I can get 4-8 rings and 4 necklaces. I havent tried the gyfin but the thing is, that area is designed for 5 ppl, not because it is hard but because the mobs there are highly seperated so,  it requires ppl to gather the mobs together so that you can grind there efficiently. Furthermore, Mirumok has to be fixes asap since in patch notes I read that eclipse belt drop rates are increased so if that area gets fixed valtarra belts  will drop like crazy like ruin rings I believe. 

Edited by Hebele