Greetings adventurers

Victory teaches the naive, and defeat the wise; successes give units of lessons, and failures give thousands. Learn from the lessons of the vanquished. Jeff O`Leary
News Ticker
Sign in to follow this  
Daigo

Bad Luck Protection

Since we left the x20 Event, the Drop Rates went into nothing. I grind Sycraia alot and the last 10 Hours yielded 8 Rings including Shards. Before the New Year Event this was the amount i got in around 1 Hour Sycraia grind. Right now it almost feels like the Retail Trash grind, which is annoying and not worth the time invest. You might call this RNG, but the Marketplace is empty for Days now and following the System Chat shows that no one is having much Luck at the Moment.

Please create a System that gives a guaranteed rare Item after killing x amount of the specific Mobs.

Thanks

yeah thats what we called once u taste the sweet candy , other is just bitter. exactly this is how the x10 rate work compare to x20 well u just have to used to it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nayeon said:

yeah thats what we called once u taste the sweet candy , other is just bitter. exactly this is how the x10 rate work compare to x20 well u just have to used to it.

That is not what i wrote. I said the x10 before the Event, felt somehow different to the x10 we have right now. I'm not saying, please activate permanent x20. There is already such System in the Game for the Asula Items. Why not use this System and give a guaranteed yellow Grade Item after every 1000 Kills or such. Not like this would hurt anyone..

5 hours ago, Nayeon said:

LMAO yes keep at it. logged in 2 nights ago a whooping 24 online only 3 were not AFK. brillant all the people bitching buff rates to loot/enchant . yeah let's be a dumbass like the owner and like past servers that are now dead/gone. There is no higher rate server  the last one that roughly had  a few thousand players admin shutdown as he got (bored) fixing stuff yet had a bigger pop then everyone for awhile. so yeah lets keep ignoring keep losing players , this whole client update coming is just another way of saying i really dont care. im guessing then this is just a cash grab project like the rest lmao. not going to great the one person who was supporting here was smart and took it back and left. but i guess when all you do is sit here  defend a owner and pk everyone who is not geared yeah that's fun..explains a whole lot on why this server went from hundreds to nothing so damn fast. seeya on the next server people like you are why there's none left and most leave within first month.