Greetings adventurers

The Shai wields a Florang for her main hand weapon and a Sol for her Awakening weapon. The Sol is transformed into a Lute (Tring), Flute (Tute), or Drums (Tamtam) while using her Awakening skills. Imagine rocking the world with some amazing instruments during action combat! 🙂

Greetings adventurers

The Archer, unlike the Ranger, stays long ranged throughout all of its gameplay, and unlike other classes already starts with his awakened weapon. The Crossbow is a lighter, faster weapon while the Greatbow goes for slower, longer ranged shots and even has a scoped sniping view.

Greetings adventurers

Lahns are martial artists who crossed over to the Black Desert continent from a far eastern kingdom. When they are fighting with the Crescent Pendulum, it almost looks like they are dancing as they cut through their enemies. They are agile and quick on their feet and can quickly deliver devastating attacks by swinging their Crescent Pendulum. By careful manipulation of the swinging motion, they can even deliver attacks from all sides. While enemies are distracted by the bold movements of the Crescent Pendulum, they can swiftly move great distances in the air.

Greetings adventurers

Doom, the new trail-blazing Dream Horse that will only accept the fiercest of riders, is finally coming. Managing to get a Doom is a true achievement for any veteran equestrian. Doom performs the strongest attacks among the currently available Dream Horses and is also the swiftest.
News Ticker
  • We switched to a new domain (.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Ezaweh

Ninja Issues/bugs

Hello, my name is Ezaweh and I main ninja class. I hope this thread will help the dev to fix ninja properly.

Note: these testing have been done on  players  and BA dummies.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert by no means. I just like to play ninja, so if you’re main ninja feel free to add up more useful information or fix any mistaken information that I list.

The post will be separated into two sections which are Skills and Mechanics.

First Part:  Skills

For skills there are some overwhelming and others underwhelming. Lets start with the skills that have high dmg and they need to be nerfed.

·         Blade Spin: at the moment this skill can one shot pen players, and even with ap such as 230-250, and it should be nerfed by 60+%

·         Heart Aiming: This skill too does a lot of dmg like 70% of your hp regardless of what is ur ap still do high dmg and should be nerfed.

·         Beheading the dead: this skill also does a lot of dmg and needs to be nerfed by 30% or 50%

·         Suicide fall: this skill does nice dmg wen the target gets bound and it shouldn’t do that much dmg anyways, so it has to be nerfed.

Skills need to be buffed:

·         Shadow stomp: this skill is one of our hard-hitting skills, and the dmg atm is bad, and it should get buffed.

·         Fox claw: this skill does less dmg than it should even in pve, and it needs tiny buff to make on the right track.

·         Serpent: one of our hardest hitting skills and still the dmg mmmm not satisfying and low, and it should be buffed by 50% at least.

Second part: Ninja Mechanics

·         Oni-shadow slow swap bug: when you use oni-shadow and get invis try to swap to awaken and it will force u to stuck in the swapping animation.

Oni-shadow expected behavior:

·         Air modifiers do they work to begin with? Fatal blow air mod and fox claw air mod don’t seem to add more dmg

·         Iframes: most iframes are like 50 50 chance sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t and specially silent charge I get cc 90% while using this skill, and plz don’t tell me ping or desync. I’ve tested it on other servers and they work fine.

·         Our CCs: same as iframes our ccs are like 50 50 chance sometimes they land and sometimes they don’t,our retail combos don’t work here. So, there is some problem with res % values or cc mechanics bug. For example, Throwing Kick, Serpent, Stomp floats really have low float % unlike other servers which makes our combo rotation really useless.

Hopefully, this thread will be helpful and feel free to add if I miss something

Good Luck.

Edited by Ezaweh
  • Like 2

The damage problem comes from the fact that Absolute skills were always bugged. Once the huge dr was removed we started seeing that skills delt a lot more or a lot less damage than they should. A skill  that did more than intended was for instance Blooming while a skill that did less is rising storm(not fixed). Iframes, idk about that musa/maehwa has 1 and it barely works if at all.CC issues are the product of a curious bug that counts ignore resistance as your actual resistance. Precision gems actually give you 20% all resistance i am not kidding check it yourself. Nice post, i made such for the classes i play, we need more ppl to come out with a comprehensive bug list like this one.

Edited by MajorInSuffering

13 minutes ago, MajorInSuffering said:

The damage problem comes from the fact that Absolute skills were always bugged. Once the huge dr was removed we started seeing that skills delt a lot more or a lot less damage than they should. A skill  that did more than intended was for instance Blooming while a skill that did less is rising storm(not fixed). Iframes, idk about that musa/maehwa has 1 and it barely works if at all.CC issues are the product of a curious bug that counts ignore resistance as your actual resistance. Precision gems actually give you 20% all resistance i am not kidding check it yourself. Nice post, i made such for the classes i play, we need more ppl to come out with a comprehensive bug list like this one.

yea I saw blooming today was a joke xd and shift + q do 1hp dmg kek. Anyways, thx for your info ❤️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ezaweh said:

yea I saw blooming today was a joke xd and shift + q do 1hp dmg kek. Anyways, thx for your info ❤️

Sure bud. When we hunting plebs? Me Vurple and you can pretty much 1v9 any guild. pog

Familly name: Reaven if you wondering.You're a bastard but at least you pvp without cheese.

Edited by MajorInSuffering

4 часа назад, Ezaweh сказал:

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Ezaweh, и я главный класс ниндзя. Я надеюсь, что эта ветка поможет разработчику правильно исправить ниндзя.

Примечание: эти тесты были проведены на игроках и манекенах BA.

Отказ от ответственности: я не эксперт ни в коем случае. Мне просто нравится играть в ниндзя, поэтому, если вы главный ниндзя, не стесняйтесь добавлять больше полезной информации или исправлять любую ошибочную информацию, которую я перечисляю.

Пост будет разделен на два раздела: Навыки и Механика.

Первая часть: навыки

Для навыков есть некоторые подавляющие и другие подавляющие. Давайте начнем с навыков, которые имеют высокий урон, и они должны быть нерфированы.

·         Blade Spin: на данный момент это умение может выстрелить одним пером игрокам, и даже с ап, как 230-250, и оно должно быть убито на 60 +%

·         Стремление сердца: этот навык также делает много урона, например, 70% от вашего здоровья, независимо от того, что вы все еще делаете с высоким уроном и должен быть уронен.

·         Обезглавливание мертвых: этот навык также наносит много урона и нуждается в уроне на 30% или 50%.

·         Падение самоубийства: этот навык делает хороший урон, когда цель становится связанной, и он не должен делать так много урон в любом случае, поэтому он должен быть убит.

Навыки должны быть улучшены:

·         Shadow Stomp: этот навык является одним из наших сильных умений, и атм dmg плох, и его надо поправить.

·         Fox Claw: этот навык наносит меньше урона, чем следовало бы даже в pve, и ему нужен крошечный бафф, чтобы сделать правильный путь.

·         Змей: один из наших самых трудных ударов, но урон, мммммм, неудовлетворительный и низкий, и он должен быть улучшен как минимум на 50%.

Вторая часть: Механика ниндзя

·         Ошибка медленной замены Oni-shadow: когда вы используете oni-shadow и получаете invis, попробуйте поменять местами, чтобы пробудиться, и это заставит вас застревать в анимации обмена.

Они-тень ожидаемое поведение:

·         Модификаторы воздуха, они работают с самого начала? Фатальный воздушный мод и воздушный мод лисьего когтя, кажется, не добавляют больше урона

·         Iframes: большинство iframes имеют вероятность 50 на 50, иногда они работают, а иногда нет, и особенно тихий заряд. Я получаю cc 90% при использовании этого навыка, и, пожалуйста, не говорите мне ping или desync. Я проверил это на других серверах, и они работают нормально.

·         Наши CC: так же, как и в случае с iframes, наши ccs имеют шанс 50 на 50, иногда они приземляются, а иногда нет, наши розничные комбо здесь не работают. Итак, есть некоторая проблема со значением res% или ошибкой механики cc. Например, Throwing Kick, Serpent, Stomp float действительно имеют низкий процент float в отличие от других серверов, что делает наше ротацию комбо действительно бесполезной.

Надеюсь, эта ветка будет полезна и не стесняйтесь добавлять, если я что-то пропущу

Удачи.

Thanks for the detailed information! it helps a lot 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MajorInSuffering said:

Sure bud. When we hunting plebs? Me Vurple and you can pretty much 1v9 any guild. pog

Familly name: Reaven if you wondering.You're a bastard but at least you pvp without cheese.

we need eclipse too :((

• Like 1

come 2vs 2 Ezawah me and vurple ninja vs ninja see how buggy ninja is 😄 go get eclipse to come play and pvp 😄